Show Info -
Oscar.com, the official site of the annual Academy Awards®, gives viewers a front row seat to the best entertainment event of the year!
The recipient of 2011 Emmy for Outstanding Creative Achievement in Interactive Media for the Oscar Digital Experience. Oscar.com offers fans a new and unique ways to experience the 85th Annual Awards via Oscar.com and through the Backstage Pass App for iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch.
Oscar.com is produced in conjunction with the Academy of Motion Pictures Arts and Sciences and is the most comprehensive source for Academy Awards® information online throughout the Oscar® season. Highlights of the 85th Annual Academy Awards season experience on Oscar.com are:
- Nominees: Oscar fever begins with nominee announcements. Avid movie fans flock to Oscar.com to see which stars and movies received a nod from the Academy
- My Picks: Interactive ballot offers fans a chance to test their Oscar prediction skills. The ballot which is shareable via Facebook and updates in real time night of the event
- Oscar App: Available for iPad, iPod Touch, iPhone, and Android has more cameras than anywhere else following all the action on the Red Carpet to backstage
- Red Carpet Coverage: The stars shine on Hollywood’s biggest night. Find out who the Hollywood elite are wearing and what the biggest hits and misses of the night were.
- Backstage at the Oscars: Exclusive footage offers fans an insider view of Hollywood’s biggest night with the Thank You Cam, allowing Oscar winners an extended opportunity to thank their supporters immediately after they have left the stage
- Oscar Buzz: Real-time Twitter updates from Oscar insiders, celebrities, and fans leading up to, during, and after the event
- Interactive Oscar History Timeline: Dive in and explore the ultimate Oscar timeline of past winners, memorable moments, and juicy tidbits celebrating every single year of the Academy Awards since 1929
The 86th Academy Awards will air on March 2, 2014 on the ABC Television Network.