Show Info -
ABCNews.com is a 24/7 on-demand news and information destination providing live breaking news and a wide range of original reports that deliver what matters most to our audience; helping them improve their lives. Topics range from politics, business, health to personal finance, entertainment, lifestyle and travel.
ABCNews.com offers original and exclusive video on-demand content from all of its industry leading, signature programs and news magazines such as: World News with Diane Sawyer, Good Morning America, Nightline, This Week, 20/20 & Primetime.
ABC News’ unparalleled reporting is complimented by a robust online community. Users are encouraged to participate in the dialogue by posing their own questions directly to the newsmakers and/or ABC News reporters via web, mobile, e-mails and online discussion boards as well as sharing the stories and issues that impact their lives.
Additionally, in a transformative alliance, ABC News and Yahoo! News have partnered to create Goodmorningamerica.com. This co-branded and highly interactive online destination features robust video and information, allowing the “Good Morning America” audience to continue the conversation online before, during and after the broadcast to deepen the viewers’ relationship with the program 24/7. Additionally, GMA sponsorships will have the opportunity to expand and extend reach with heavy cross platform promotion between on-air and online across ABC News and Yahoo! News.
In addition, ABC News and Yahoo! News have jointly produced exclusive original video programs featuring ABC News’ award-winning and trusted anchors and correspondents across various Yahoo! and ABC News sites.
• Newsmakers – Everyone from politicians to global leaders to celebrities will engage in exclusive, online-first video conversations with Diane Sawyer, Barbara Walters, George Stephanopoulos, Katie Couric, Christiane Amanpour, Robin Roberts and others. Consumers will be able to join the discussion and submit questions in a truly innovative, interactive, social platform.
• Around the World with Christiane Amanpour – The first global program produced entirely online leverages Yahoo!’s enormous reach and Amanpour’s unmatched international relationships. The world’s top international journalist will bring explanations, context and analysis to the biggest international stories of the day.
• This Could Be Big – The invisible plane, a car that gets 200 mpg, a building that generates its own electricity, an eye implant that allow the blind to see… these are just a few of the glimpses into the future of innovation that Nightline anchor Bill Weir will explore each week.
• Power Players – Digital series providing the most comprehensive coverage during the 2012 campaign, connects our audience with the nation’s most influential voices in politics in informative and entertaining ways. It includes exclusive interviews, commentary and reporting every weekday through the 2012 campaign:
-Mondays: On the Radar with Martha Raddatz
-Tuesdays: Politics Confidential with Jonathan Karl
-Wednesdays: Top Line (Rick Klein & Olivier Knox)
-Thursdays: Bottom Line with George Stephanopoulos
• Katie’s Take – A digital lifestyle series featuring Katie Couric and her quest for health and wellness secrets. Audiences will follow Katie as she taps into her network of experts and celebrity friends, while exploring the latest trends and making new discoveries.
• What If? - A thought-provoking exploration which examines a world of what ifs? What if…we lived in a world without coins? What if…we all recycled? What if…we all saved $1 day? Presented in a factual, yet humorous way allowing fans to indulge in entertaining & newsworthy content.
• dotWorld - A unique and fascinating look at provocative parts of the world through the eyes of ABC News foreign correspondents.
• First Act - Uplifting and inspiring profiles of amazing children who have made their mark on the world.